This free event consists of a series of panel discussions with industry leaders in the mental health field and professionals who work closely with student athletes on a daily basis. This will be followed by a discussion with pioneers in esports, offering their knowledge and advice on starting up your own collegiate esports program.
12 pm Registration
1:00-3:00 Mental Health
Light refreshments will be served
- Addressing Mental Health Issues among Student Athletes
- Best Practices in Managing and Preventing Mental Health Issues in Student Athletes
- Recent Developments and Trends in Intercollegiate Esports
- Getting an Intercollegiate Esports Program Up and Running
- Establishing an Esports Academic Program
If you have any questions, please reach out to Cathy Prisco at email@example.com or 203-745-2892.
Established in 1938, the ECAC is the nation’s largest Conference, ranging in location from Maine to Georgia, and westerly to Missouri. The ECAC hosts numerous championships in men’s and women’s sports across Divisions I, II and III, offering opportunities for thousands of student-athletes. For more information, visit www.ecacsports.com.
Stay updated on the latest news, championships and more by connecting with the ECAC on Facebook (ECACSports), Twitter (@ECACSports) and Instagram (@ECACSports).